JUNIOR COLLEGE UNIT
ADMISSION TO VARIOUS COURSES
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS AND RULES
A) Eligibility conditions and rules regarding the admission to XI and XII std.
The student is responsible to fulfil the eligibility conditions. The college is not responsible for it. Student seeking admission for science stream should have passed at least 40%marks in S.S.C examination.
B) Documents Required
1) Attested copies of statement of marks and passing certificates.
2) Original school leaving certificate.(Two attested copies)
3) Five passport size coloured photographs
4) Migration certificate (in case of student from other universities)
5) Caste certificate (two attested copies)
6) Affidavit regarding gap in education and /or change of name in original on 100/-rupees stamp paper. Gap should not be more than two years.